I hope everyone enjoyed the snow as much as Grace and I did! What we did not enjoy was the loss of power for 2 days! We are thankful that Pop has a fireplace and a generator. Early in the morning, and I do mean early (8:30am on a snow day!), Grace and I made a small snowgirl. Grace decided the perfect name for our snowgirl was Grace.
Grace and Grace
Since this was my first snowman as adult, I wasn't sure about the best technique. When Uncle Johnny came home, he helped us build a really big snowman. He was taller than me! Todd, aka Uncle Johnny had a great technique! He rolled the snow up like a fruit roll up...it was hysterical.
Mr. Lean With It!
Grace also got to make her first snow angel. She definately enjoyed throwing snowballs, even though a few landed on her.
We were very glad to have power back Saturday just in time for Grace's first non-family overnight guest to arrive. Grace and Kaylee enjoyed chasing each other around the house, climbing all over the recliners, and bouncing on the bed (they have no idea I saw them!). I took the girls to Chick-fil-A for supper and we had a blast. They made instant friends with the children who were already playing in the playground. That always amuses me...how children make friends so easily.




0 comments:
Post a Comment