After a fun weekend with friends and family celebrating wedded bliss-ness, the Lancasters returned home to Bolton to prepare for a visit from soem very special friends...the Farris'! I have known Kellye and Phil for a very long time, I was in their wedding...years ago. Happy Anniversary guys, by the way! We had not seen each other since Grace's first birthday party (Grace will be 4 this month), so a visit was long overdue! Kelllye, Phil, Luke, Summer, and Phil's dad (Grandad) arrived Monday morning "after breakfast". After unloading, the guys headed to the "communications building, or as I call it...the radio shack" to play radio. Luke and Grace are only months apart in age so they made buddies fairly quickly and had a ball playing. Kellye, baby Summer, and I played catch-up. This was actually my first time meeting little Miss Summer and let me tell you, it was love at first sight! Later, we all had a very nice dinner at Olive Garden. Tuesday, Kellye and I headed out for a girls day out shopping spree while the guys and the kids ( yep, you read that right....our wonderful hubbies took all the children) had their own day of fun planned. On the way home that night, we noticed the lighting bugs were out and about. Grace and Luke had quite a time hunting them. Sadly, I had to return to work Wednesday morning...I left everyone sleeping. When I came home, I had a message to check my camera...this is what I found:
Little Miss Summer
Luke
Kellye
Awww. We had such a great visit with our friends. I guess it is our turn to travel to WM to stay with them and turn their house into a house of 8 (when you add Chewie)!
0 comments:
Post a Comment