Weekend before last was full of wedding themed fun! Jake and I hosted a Fiesta themed His & Hers Wedding Shower for Lauren and Brian at La Cabana Saturday. It was indeed festive and fun. We had munchies including an authentic Mexican candy-peanut marzipan, homemade cookies (thanks mom!), and cheese dip...of course!!! Although everyone had lots of fun, our dear friend, Mr. Mooneyhan, had too much fun. Maybe one day, we can teach him not to crawl under tables...
Since I knew that my bride-to-be BFF wanted a Days of the Dead potrait, I painted one for her and Brian as a shower happy.
Lauren
Brian
The next day, we headed to Grenada with my mom to see my baby brother get married! It was a very simple, sweet ceremony. Their church family surprised them with a small reception, which was also very sweet. Congratulations to Michael and Crystal!!! (I will have to get pics from my mom.)
Ahhhhh, 'tis the season for all things surrounding wedded bliss! My very own five year wedding anniversary is coming up in 24 days!
0 comments:
Post a Comment