Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grace plays dress-up...

If you've met Grace, you know she likes to dres-up and pretend. Yesterday was perhaps one of her more funny episodes to date. I seriously think Grace was chaneling Lady Gaga.

In case you don't know who Lady Gaga is...she is a pop music star without pretty ourageous and daring taste in clothing. Just this past weekend, she found herself in the middle of controversy once again due to an outfit...a dress made of get this...MEAT. No kidding! But she has been known to wear lots of leotard/swimsuit type outfits.

Back to my little darling girl...Grace asked if she could change and I said yes. I have to admit I was curious to see jsut how she was going to dress herself. When she came out of the room she was in a two piece purple swin suit, pink & orange dress-up shoes, white wedding head band, navy sunglasses, a bright blue ring, and a pink whistle. She began "clomping" around the house blowing the whistle. Oh, what noise. I asked Grace if it was okay if I took some pictures and she said, "Ummm, SURE!" Check her out for yourself:

And as I type this, Grace is sitting on the couch in her green swim suit & shoes reading the Halloween edition of the Oriental Trading catalog.
Here are some pictures of her past dress-up episodes:


Thank heaven for little girls, right?!?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment