Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Sweetery

This past Saturday, I got to be a guest baker at The Sweetery !!! Lauren, the owner & my BFF, said we could make whatever kind of cupcake I wanted. Since we have had a few days of cool weather, I have been itching for something fall flavored...maybe hoping it will coax the rest of the cool weather out of hiding. Ha. Since pumpkin has to be one my favorite fall flavors, I choose it. The smell that filled the house while the cupcakes were baking was totally, completely HEAVENLY and intoxicating...it makes me want to bake them every week just for the smell. We tried one hot out of the oven and it was just as heavenly as the scent. I think we were both pretty pleased with the outcome, the cupcakes were very good and pretty cute too! I had so much fun being in Lauren's kitchen, but I always do. I can't wait to do it again!









0 comments:

Post a Comment