Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Time

You can definately tell it's holiday time everywhere you look! Grace and I have already enjoyed the lights and decorations on our weekly commute.

Grace has been busy at school with a few projects for this time of year...
In the top corner is a picture of Grace with her class and their Polar Express inspired train cars. The other pictures of of Grace and her Christmas tree. I cut out the paper pieces and she glued them all to the tree pattern. She was so excited to see it in the case that afternoon when we were leaving for the day!


She starred as one of the Heavenly Hosts in the church's Christmas Play...
The children did an amazing job and the play was very sweet. Grace's role was an angel (HAHA!).



Most recently (this morning), I took Grace to the children's Christmas party at church where we had breakfast and the children exchanged gifts. It was so fun to see how excited and grateful the children were.
Grace with group this morning (they are stnading infront of a trunk full of presents for two vets the kids adopted for Christmas). The other two shots are of Grace before the Bolton Christmas Parade started and her after it was over with her "stash." That bag seriously weighed at least 2lbs.



We worked on a gingerbread house this afternoon.



Oh, I almost forgot to include our tree in this holiday blog!
The close up of the ornament is one of my favorite because it's a little family like ours. I got the ornament last year (I think) and Kringles.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment