Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grace vs. the chopsticks

Before the impending doom of the winter storm hit us this past weekend, Grace and I decided to have a dinner date. I let Grace pick the place and she wanted "whobatchi." I mean, how could I resist this face...


They were busy and we had to wait a bit for a seat a grill. We thought we would be by ourselves but we were joined by two other couples and we had a great time. Grace entertained everybody including "Ricky Bobby." While we were waiting Grace saw others with chopsticks and wondered what they were and what they were used for. She also got to see sushi being made, which she found pretty cool. Before dinner ended, I asked for some children's chopsticks for her to show her how they were used.

She did pretty good, if I do say so myself! She was very excited to be using them. I suspect with practice, she will be using them like a pro before too long.




I wasn't quite quick enough to catch a pic before the chopsticks went into her mouth!


0 comments:

Post a Comment