When I was checking my memory card for my camera, I noticed there were 3 folders. These folders contained pictures I thought I had accidentally deleted. I don't know why I had more than one folder, but I was sure happy to see I hadn't just trashed the photos!
This is a school project for Grace from waaaaay back at the beginning of the school year. We had to create an "All About Me" scrapbook type page.
These pictures are from the children's fun night this past summer. It was the day after we returned from South Dakota! This was Grace's first time to skate and she had a great time. Jake and I both laced up and got on the floor some too. Grace didn't want to leave by the end of the night, but mommy and daddy were tired and sore!
When I was pregnant, Lauren used to say that she wanted me to have twins. While I know I would've loved, cherished, adored, and welcomed 2 or 3 at one time...I am thankful God saw fit to give just one for the time being. But Lauren, if Grace had been a triplet, I imagine this is what my life might've looked like (all at once):



0 comments:
Post a Comment