Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I just realized that my last post here was back in December, so an update is long overdue. It seems like it was just Christmas. The spring semester always moves faster than the fall...at least it feels that way. 

We found out in February that Grace was allergic to cats, dogs and dust mites. As you might imagine, Grace was not too thrilled with test...
It was heartbreaking news since Grace loves animals, especially cats. The good news is the medicine she takes is supposed to keep outbreaks at bay so she can still be around animals in small doses. 

Jake had a birthday in March and since he was going to be out at work, we decided to celebrate a little early. Grace and I made him a butter cake with milk chocolate frosting. It was quite yummy! 


Jake got an RC car for his birthday and boy, has he enjoyed it! 


Jake and I both had flights to New York City...his was for work and mine was for a conference. I am going to post pictures my trip in another post so this post doesn't end up being too long! even though we both were flying into NYC, we were not on the same flights...not even the same airline. Grace stayed with Aunt Yoyo and had a blast! I sure did miss that little munchkin while I was gone. 

We had Spring Break shortly after I returned home. Grace and I stayed home for the first half if the week, and we spent the last half in Cleveland with Nanny and Nate. During our "staycation" we visited the Jackson Zoo. 




We got to Cleveland on Wednesday afternoon and our first stop was Lauren's new shop. The building is so spacious and nice! I know that the crew will enjoy the bigger building. 
Thursday we traveled to Grenada to pick up Nate for a cousin play date. 
We stopped by The Sweetery Bakeshop again so Nate could pick out a birthday cupcake. 
I showed the kids how to tie dye shirts later that afternoon. They had a blast. We then broke out the sidewalk chalk.  Friday, we made a trip to Greenville to check out the dinosaur exhibit in the mall put on by the Delta Children's Museum. When we came back we payed a visit to Grandma and Grandpa then headed to the park. 







These two sure do enjoy being together and playing. 



















1 comments:

The Jedi Master of two Younglings I am said...

Where was the NuNu? From Teletubbies. Was that at the mall?

Post a Comment