Saturday, April 14, 2012

Roller Derby

Occasionally, we come upon something a little different to do on a Saturday night. I came across an ad for   roller derby in a copy of the Jackson Free Press. I knew Jake didn't care for traditional sports (football, baseball, basketball, soccer, etc.) In fact, football season is a little like torture for us non-sports followers, ha! But it didn't take too much convincing that this could be fun. 

Oh boy, did we have a bang up time! It was good, clean fun for everyone. The girls were so excited to have new comers. It's not everyday you get to walk down on the "playing field" and talk to  and take all the pictures you want of the team. I cannot wait to go back and support our ALL STAR team, THE MAGNOLIA ROLLER VIXONS! 

It can be a little difficult getting good shots of such fast paced action but we tried non the less...






Look at that score!!!


Kamdemic



Rowdy Reeta Richocet

Shifty Eyed Mavis










0 comments:

Post a Comment