After waiting almost a week, my new tech toy arrived today. Last Tuesday, I ordered a Nook. When I pulled in the driveway, there it was...stitting atop the gatepost (thanks UPS, for treating my packages like Humpty Dumpty). I could barely contain my excitement as I carefully opened the box. Woah! talk about packaging...Barnes & Noble has some serious packaging for this thing!
This is what I saw when I first opened the box and lifted the foam insert.
The outisde of the paper sleeve was white but when I took it off, I found this pretty striped pattern on the inside. Only I could get such a kick out of this...*sigh*
The paper sleeve next to the plastic box that contained the Nook (I am sorry...I didn't get the camera out before I completely unpacked it)
All the components of the packaging...there were instructions for how to unpack this thing! And, I can see this being a difficult endevor should you choose not to follow the directions.
Once upacked, I promtly plugged in my beauty to charge. The "Nookster" is now registered and I even ordered my first novel: Waking Up In the Land of Glitter written by one of my favorite crafty people: The Crafty Chica Kathy Cano-Murillo (whom I have actually met *squee*, I can't help but be proud to say that-she is such an inspiration to me personally).
On the charger.
My hand vs. the Nook...
:o)
1 comments:
That's pretty neat! And no books to get dusty on your book shelf! I love you!
Post a Comment