Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fun

The Lancasters have been up to lots of fun this fall...

Grace and I made some brownies for daddy!


Jake took Grace squirrel hunting for the first time! (I cannot seem to get this picture to load correctly.)


The three of us went for an afternoon drive and ended up at the farm. We played around the pond, checked out the power line and Grace just had to play in the "house"...deer blind.


Grace and I spent Halloween weekend in Cleveland. Friday night I went to Lauren & Brian's house and helped decorate Halloween cupcakes and carve their pumpkin. We had tons of fun! I <3 my BFF & BFF-in-law! Why, oh why will the pictures not load the correct way tonight? Argh...just tilt your head to the side and all will be well!

Mummies!

Cupcake Pumkin

Scottford!
 Yesterday morning I got to be a judge for Pet-o-ween, which was a lot of fun. Lots of pooches and one cat dressed in their holiday best. Grace was so excited seeing so many furry friends to pet. These pictures were taken by Lauren's mom.



Later that day, Grace, Nanny and I found ourselves back out at the Davis' making caramel apples, Oreos and anything else that would sit still! We had to head home and get dressed...Grace for the Fall Fest at mom's church and me for Jamie & Matt's Halloween party.







I hope that everyone had a great weekend and continues to have a great fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment