From top left, circling around to the bottom left: jake with a turtle he saw on the side of the road...he picked it up to show Grace and she screamed bloody murder so Jake quickly put the turtle back/Grace sporting Leigh Anne's very cute but very high high heels/Every so often, we actually have to stop for the train that runs across St. Thomas Parkway...so, one time I jumped out and took some pictures...Jake thought I got to close to the train/Grace and I were heading out for a shopping day...she's got her headphones, watching a movie/Two weekends ago, I took Grace to the movies and when pulled in the driveway we got a great view of the moon looking spooky...this is my best attempted photo of it.
From left to right and down: (Note...I now realize all these pictures except one involve a restaurant) Eating at one of our favorite places in Clinton, Takara...Grace has a hard time with the word hibiatchi, so she says hoobachi/Eating at Cracker Barrel with Kellye, Luke, Summer, Heidi, and Ally...Luke kept putting the game pieces in the hole that holds the lattern (which was missing from our table), it was kind of funny/Brian trying to finish up a drink at La Cabana on his 21st birthday/Nate preparing to DEVOUR a Pumpkin Spice cupcake...boy did he ever devour that thing/Our pretty pedicures...taken @ Girls Weekend (from the top: Jamie, Leigh Anne, Memrie, Lauren, Me).


0 comments:
Post a Comment