Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Airplane Ride

I had some internet issue this weekend preventing me from posting some updates. But thankfully, I am up and running again! Last Sunday (the 6th), as I was shopping at the iStore I received a phone call from Jake. He informed me that our family doc (who is also a pilot) was taking his plane up and had invited us to come take a ride. I rushed home and we headed out to the HCC airstrip. The original plan was for me to go up and Jake & Grace would stay on the ground (Jake had already been up and he figured Grace wouldn't want to go). Doc was taking his office staff and their families up as well, so I would have to wait my turn. But, when he came in to swap out one crew for the next...Grace started jumping up and down and asking, "Is it my turn, is it my turn?" Jake and I were both surprised she wanted to go. Grace did fantastic! She loved seeing everything and can't wait to go again. I think I was more nervous than she even thought about being. 






Hey look! It's our place!!!












0 comments:

Post a Comment