After a yummy lunch at Raising Cane's, Grace and I took Daddy to see the new Mississippi Children's Museum. Boy, did we have a good time! Grace was so excited when we turned in the driveway to the museum that she squealed, "There it is! There it is! Oh, I can't wait!" It was the perfect way to spend a very rainy day.
I love the outside of the building...so fun!
Grace loved "washing" the car and filling it up with fuel. This is such a cool thing...thumbs up to Nissan for the car!
It was on to a bit of construction, climbing, and logging equipment.
Grace took the trip through the body, oh, only 73982749 times...her favorite part...the noises. My kid for sure!
That skeleton was NOT the easiest to move. The bike ride was fun, when you peddled the skeleton (in the right picture) moved along with you.
Grace digs anything to do with getting wet. So did the rest of the kids (and adults) in the area at the time.
We stopped in the arts center where Ravin helped Grace create a beautiful spin art picture.
In the back of the arts center was a place where you can create soft sculpture with fun noodles. You can also do some finger painting and shoot paint balls...but that was out of order, no paint balls.
Jake infront of the tug boat (cute, I know). Grace one of the many slides and taking her turn at the wheel of the Mississippi.
Princess Grace playing in the kitchen, exercise, and puppet play areas.
Scrabble! Grace getting her groove on, Jake piloting the tug and Grace getting those rocks a movin'.
And finally...
King of the Mountain!
We had a blast! I can tell you, I love that place already. Jake wasn't feeling 100% so we can't wait to go back when he is all better.












0 comments:
Post a Comment