While shopping in Hobby Lobby during Spring Break, Grace and I found some neato iron-ons. We snatched up a couple of blank t-shirts (so conveniently located near the iron-on section) and have a little crafty fun. Grace chose pink for herself (surprised?) and orange for me.
After Jake headed back to work Saturday morning, Grace and I decided to try out the iron-ons.
They were called My Own Monster. I didn't think to take pictures until I after I was mid-way through so some parts of the iron-on sheets are already cut out.
This is my shirt. You can see the shape of the body. The sheets have several selections for eyes, noses, horns, wings, legs/arms and mouths so you can customize your monster. Since my shirt was adult sized, I decided to use the extra parts to make a second monster for my shirt. You peel off the parts and and move them around until you get them where you want them.
Here are our finished shirts. Grace picked out all the parts for her shirt. She even gave her monster a name, that she can't currently remember. Haha.
This was very easy and fun. I surely think this would be fun to do with a class, church group, scout troop or at a birthday party. The shirts haven't been washed yet, so we will see if they hold up.
AH, I found the link to the "mother company" for the iron-ons! They have a ton of cute designs and other products!



0 comments:
Post a Comment